Please complete the following steps in order to start using our service:
1. First, please review and complete all sign-up requirements listed below.
2. Check out our pricing.
3. Fill out the sign-up form!
Your online store should meet the following requirements in order to use our services:
- Company name, address and customer support contacts must be found easily, including e-mail address or phone number
– Company name, address and contact info must be clearly stated and found easily either from the homepage or a link to a “Contact” page.
- Products and services are clearly described and if possible, with images
– All the products and services must have a clear and unambiguous description.
– Products must have all the measurements, including weight, material and colour, if applicable.
– Description content and product qualities cannot differ essentially between different language versions.
- All available payment methods and currencies are listed
– The webpage has a clear description of payment methods and currency in which payments are accepted.
– All transactions made through Maksekeskus AS are done using Euros
- Terms and Conditions must be clearly stated including general-, purchase-, return- and delivery policy.
– There must be a link to Terms & Conditions in the homepage.
– Terms and Conditions must cover both purchases and returns.
– If for some reason returns are not possible, it must be clearly stated and explained.
– Delivery methods and delivery times have to be clearly stated.
- Customer must have the possibility to read and accept all the terms and conditions before final confirmation of the payment
– Before placing the order, the client must be able to find terms and conditions linked both from the homepage and on the checkout page.
– On the checkout page, the client must be able to mark that they have read terms and conditions.
- Your store/webpage is ready
– Products/services are listed and accessible
– There are no “Page not found” pages, fictitious text and all language versions are translated correctly.
– Products and services descriptions cannot differ in different languages.
- Importing and reselling requirements
– If store/website sells products that are being resold, imported and/or belong to a member of an affiliated company, you must be able to present proof of purchase (purchase invoices) or valid partnership agreements.
- The company must not have any tax debt to the Estonian Tax and Customs Board
If some of the requirements are not yet met we can only open a test account.