Please complete the following steps in order to start using our service:
1. First, please review and complete all sign-up requirements listed below.
2. If you wish, you can prepare sales conditions for your e-shop using our example.
4. Check out our pricing.
5. Fill out the sign-up form!
Your online store should meet the following requirements in order to use our services:
- Company full name, address and customer support contacts must be found easily (e.g. in the footer or under “Contact” page)
- Products and services are clearly described and if possible, with images
– All the products and services must have a clear and unambiguous description.
– Products must have all the measurements, including weight, material and color, if applicable.
- Terms and Conditions must be easily found (footer or header) and clearly stated (see our example). They must include:
– Step by step ordering process
– Clear description of payment methods and currency in which payments are accepted. NB! It must be clear that the payment provider is Maksekeskus AS.
– Delivery methods and delivery times
– Returns and refund information. If for some reason returns are not possible, it must be clearly stated and explained.
- Customer must have the possibility to read and accept all the terms and conditions before final confirmation of the payment.
– That means that you should have a checkbox that must not be prefilled in your shopping cart. The client should be able to mark that they have read your Terms and Conditions. Example:
- Your store/webpage is ready
– Products/services are listed and accessible
– There are no “Page not found” pages, fictitious text and all language versions are translated correctly.
- Importing and reselling requirements
– If store/website sells products that are being resold, imported and/or belong to a member of an affiliated company, you must be able to present proof of purchase (purchase invoices) or valid partnership agreements.
- The company must not have any tax debt to the Estonian Tax and Customs Board
If some of the requirements are missing, we can only open a test account.