It’s easy to join MakeCommerce. During the sign up choose what payment methods you wish to provide to your customers, fill in the details about your shop and business. If all is well, you’ll be able to start accepting payments in a few days. In case we need more information, we’ll get in touch.
Please complete the following steps in order to start using our service:
1. First, please make sure that you are not selling any forbidden goods/services on this list, and then review and complete all sign-up requirements below.
2. If you wish, you can prepare Terms and Conditions for your e-shop using our example.
4. Check out our pricing.
5. Fill out the sign-up form!
Note, if you are a service provider, please review our requirements for service providers here.
Your online store should meet the following requirements in order to use our services:
- Company full name, address and customer support contacts must be found easily (e.g. in the footer or under “Contact” page)
- Products and services are clearly described and if possible, with images
– All the products and services must have a clear and unambiguous description.
– Products must have all the measurements, including weight, material and color, if applicable.
- Terms and Conditions must be easily found (footer or header) and clearly stated (see our example). They must include:
– Step by step ordering process
– Clear description of payment methods and currency in which payments are accepted. NB! It must be clear that the payment provider is Maksekeskus AS.
– Delivery methods and delivery times
– Returns and refund information. If for some reason returns are not possible, it must be clearly stated and explained.
- Customer must have the possibility to read and accept all the terms and conditions before final confirmation of the payment.
– That means that you should have a checkbox that must not be prefilled in your shopping cart. The client should be able to mark that they have read your Terms and Conditions. Example:
- Your store/webpage is ready
– Products/services are listed and accessible
– There are no “Page not found” pages, fictitious text and all language versions are translated correctly.
- Importing and reselling requirements
– If store/website sells products that are being resold, imported and/or belong to a member of an affiliated company, you must be able to present proof of purchase (purchase invoices) or valid partnership agreements.
- The company must not have any tax debt to the Estonian Tax and Customs Board
If some of the requirements are missing, we can only open a test account.